Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Masters Augusta Egg Salad...yummy!

 As Most of you know Florida State University won their game against Clemson Saturday! Now, whether we win or we don't, it doesn't stop our "Tailgating Festivities" ! Win , Loose or draw we are serious Tailgaters! So, I've been working on our Tent decor for a good while. Even though I thought I was fully prepared, I did forget a few items. As you can see in the photos my poor little chalkboard has no Menu items...hence, I forgot the Chalk! So on and so on...But as I promised I have a recipe that is sure to be a Game Day hit! Heck, just a spur of the moment hit... I even think this on a Croissant would be divine!                                                                                                                                     

                                               Masters Augusta Egg Salad                                                                                                        
                1/2 cup diced celery
                2 1/2 tbsp Mayonaise
                1 tbsp vinegar
                1/4 tsp onion powder
                1/2 tsp salt
                1/2 tsp worcesteshire sauce
                1/8 tsp pepper 
                6 hard cooked eggs
 Gently Peel the eggs and dice, then combine all the ingredients together and chill.  So Simple!

                                               New Game Day Menu Chalkboard...
                          Cupcakes at the Last minute from the Bristol Piggly Wiggly..they are just adorable!
                                                    Love , Love these French Madeline's
                            Popcorn! (Someone Actually walked over and asked me was that Potato Salad!)
                                                 Hawaiian Rolls, Spinach Dip & Egg Salad
                                                                 Masters Egg Salad


No comments:

Post a Comment